Tuesday, February 21, 2012

About the New Orleans

The picture that I saw is a guy is on the horse. I saw a big building that looks like a church. I saw a house that it is near the church. I saw a clock on the top of the church. I think that the city is call New Orleans.

I saw a dark clouds. Therefore, I saw so many lights. I did saw a small tree that it almost located to the statue. I saw a big tree that is near the house. I saw a big light that it is the top of the house.

The statue of the guy with the horse was ready to charge into battle in the heart of the city New Orleans. The statue is at the Jackson Square. I saw two people who is go to see the statue name Old Hickory. I saw so many cars and houses. That's all the things that I saw.

When I saw the clouds, it looks like a night time or dawn. I really think that the sun is coming from the horizon. It almost seems like the sun is rising or sunset. The color of the sky is dark blue and light blue. I really like the color of the sky because it is so beautiful.

I see a very bright light. The color of the light is green. I think that the green light is for traffic cars and for people to see it so they can across the street. Green is my favorite color as well. The green light that I saw was on the house that looks like a lighthouse.










































afarn@cityyear.org

No comments:

Post a Comment