Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my poem

For me as a person with Autism which I'm not like the other people with Autism. I love to be on my own because I don't like to hangout with someone with Autism. I still have friends with Autism and I always go to their houses to hangout. I don't do what Autistic kids do like they can't talk and being nice. They always do things their way like I doing the same thing of being on my own. I love to hangout with kids without Autism because its much fun than being with a person with Autism. Everyday when I walked into the cafetria for breakfast and lunch I don't eat with my classmates because I had enough hanging around with a person with Autism. The kids with Autism always do what they want and that's their own business and my business is to act like a person without Autism. When my friends and I always go to the gym, my friends always play basketball and I always sit on the floor to chill out with my cellphone. Every year when I ride on the school bus, I don't sit with a person with Autism because I love to sit by myself. My Autism is when I talking to myself. I already know of what kind of Autism that my friends have.

No comments:

Post a Comment