Friday, November 18, 2011

My Reflection This Week

On Monday, I worked on a Grammar Book. The selection I worked on is page 94 and page 95 as a paragraph.  I worked with Lamar and Quamier about Black Boy. We worked together as a team. Quamier and I talked about Black Boy.

On Tuesday, I revised my homework on a Grammar Book on page 95. I worked on my homework about step by step about how you brush your teeth. Then, I have to underline the subject and circle the verb. I wrote it down on my notebook and I only write a paragraph to explain this. That was a easy homework that I did.

On Wednesday, Ms. Mckeone wasn't here because she was absent. We had a substitute teacher. Her name was Ms. Capuni. I think she was a nice woman. Mrs. Evans give us a homework.

Yesterday, I had a free time on the computer. I went on a website and its call Disney. I went on The Lion King selection. I watch a video about the ceremony of Simba. I had so much fun on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment