Friday, December 17, 2010

The Assembly

During the assembly, the first thing that I saw was two men on the stage. The man with the hat said "Hello" to everyone. He was telling us a story. He told us that he was from Senegal. The two men were playing the drums.

The two new men danced together. They made everyone laugh. They were all the way back of the auditorium and walked into the stage. They danced pretty good. They were so funny. 

I saw the teachers walked on the stage. While Ms. Michele was on the stage, I cheered for her. She was a beautiful dancer. I gave her a high five. I said "We loved you Ms. Michele!"

Everyone in the auditorium enjoyed that concert. We clapped with our hands and cheered. It was fun to watch the concert. We said good bye to the four men. The concert was so cool and nice.

1 comment:

  1. Marcus,

    Great job completing you essay! I love that you shouted, "We love you, Ms. McKeone!" You worked very hard on this essay. You did a great job of editing each draft quickly and observing all of my notes. Now, remember to implement each of the grammar rules we have learned about. Keep up the wonderful work, Marcus!

    Total Grade: A $4.00

    ReplyDelete