Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My holiday break

Last year on Christmas, I went to Christmas party. The party was at Nichole's house. I gave my friends a Christmas cards. I ate a lot of food. I watched Frosty the Snowman movie with my friends. I tooked a lot of pictures of my friends with my cellphone. Ms. Franny gave me a hat and a toy. Katie gave me a ten dollar bill. I watched Slate and Mike played a football game on PlayStation three. Tony and I was just sitting on the couch and chilled. I watched Shaun opened his gifts with a happy face. I had a beautiful holiday time with my wonderful friends.

On my Christmas break, I watched Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. I went to Pierce's house on Tuesday the twenty eighth. We watched A Christmas Carol on Blue Ray. We ate some pizza and chips. Pierce gave me a twenty doll bill, a picture of himself and a Happy New Year's hat. We drank some hot cocoa chocolate. We talked a lot about Christmas Carol. I had so much fun with Pierce. Ms Kathy tooked me home and I thanked her.

1 comment:

  1. u did a lot of details you got 1 mess up but your peragraph good work

    ReplyDelete