Thursday, January 13, 2011

My day off

Yesterday, I looked in the window to see the snow. I stayed in the house with my Dad, my uncle and Tania. I was watching the television in my dad's room. It was about the Weather Forecast. Ms. Kathy said "We have five inches of snow in Philadelphia." I was not happy that it was snowing yesterday because there was no school. I ate some hot noodles soup for lunch to keep myself warm. I called my friend Pierce on my cellphone. We talked in the dialogued about Kingdom Hearts Re coded. He said "Marcus, how long you in trouble?" I was like "Pierce, I really don't know. Maybe, I can see you tomorrow if its okay with my dad. I had one last thing to tell you." Pierce said "Really? What would that be?" I said "Pierce, complete  Kingdom Hearts Re coded. Don't let the hard levels confuse you. Then win the whole thing!" Pierce said "Don't worry, I will." I said "That's good. Later Pierce." That was the end of our conversation. I really enjoyed the conversation that Pierce and I talked about. My dad distributed my money and gave it to me. I approached to my dad because he was getting really to go to work. My Mom was making a explanation to me about not being tigy about my money. My uncle had a issued to my dad about life and living with. I  listened some music on my dad's computer. I had a wonderful day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment